The Rapid-Fill Adapter Laser provides an additional 40+ trigger pulls with each CO2 charge.
- Is very compact and compatible with many open-bottom holsters.
- Screws onto the end of the CoolFire Trainer barrel.
- Compatible with electronic targets that beep/flash when hit, such as the LaserPET II and i-MTTS Targets.
- Compatible with many camera-based simulators.
- Infrared: Smokeless Range by Laser Ammo, Ti Training simulators, and LASR App by LASRX.
- Visible Red: Laser Academy by Mantis
- Available in Visible Red, Infrared, and No Laser.
- The Visible Red comes with a complimentary 3-Pack of Reflective Targets.
*For best results with the Rapid-Fill Adapter Laser, we recommend using either our Paintball or Soda Maker products. We do not recommend using the Rapid-Fill Adapter Laser with our 90 Gram products.
When I bought my CoolFire system, I went with the standard laser. Gave the Rapid Fill a try because I got tired of unscrewing the laser all the time. WOW! Absolute game changer! This works so well I would recommend not even bothering with the regular laser!
Really like it! Makes it so easy to refill and like the laser which makes it easy to verify where my shots are placed.
This is a must have if you are using this product all day everyday. No need to unscrew the laser and fill up anymore. This makes training much faster and keeps me moving with little to no breaks. Highly suggest getting an extra set of "O" rings for the entire system.
I'm glad they include spacers for this, without them it wouldn't find properly. It does what it's supposed to, holds a good amount of CO2 and fires the laser with each trigger pull. Glad I purchased.
I ordered the visible rapid fill laser adapter to use with my set-up in conjunction with my MantisX laser acadamy. They work together well. I also want to mention the quick order and delivery of my laser.
I could not figure which size to order. Thankfully, the ordering staff at CoolFire fixed my mistake and sent me the right size. Installation took some disassembly, not difficult if you follow the instructions in the video by John Cathcart. Overall, works well as advertised.